Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chicken, Veggie, Feta, & Hummus Pocket

Servings: 1

Ingredients:
1 Hi-Fiber Sandwich Pocket- Flax n' Grains
3 oz raw chicken breast
1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
1/4 cucumber, sliced
1/4 cup crumbled feta (I used HEB's reduced fat)
2 tbsp hummus (I used the hummus I got at the farmers market)
Baby spinach leaves
Grounded black pepper

Directions:
Turn your stove on high, about 8-9, and spray a skillet with non-stick spray. Cut your chicken into small pieces, sprinkle with pepper, and cook until done. Take your sandwich pocket, and spread the hummus evenly on the inside. Stuff the pocket with some of your feta, bell pepper, chicken, and cucumber. Place your spinach in a bowl, place the sandwich pocket on top, and then add the remainder of your feta, bell pepper, chicken, and cucumber on top of the spinach. Serve with a side of carrots, and enjoy!


<3 Stephanie

P.S. Yesterday I got to pick up my bowl I made a couple weeks back, and I love it! Here's a pic of what it looks like now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment