Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dinner & Dessert with Dad

Last night, my dad came into town for dinner. We went to Grins Restaurant, and the weather was really nice, so we sat outside. He ordered their veggie burger, with tortilla soup as his side, and I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich, with a small salad topped with fat-free vinaigrette as my side. Afterwards, he decided to go to Crazy Good, one of my favorite local places, for fro yo. He mixed together pumpkin and cake batter fro yo, as well as multiple toppings, and I wanted to treat myself, but also wanted to keep it on the healthier side. So, I treated myself to a small amount of pumpkin and cheesecake fro yo, topped with about 1 tbsp of almonds, 1 tbsp of pecans, and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. It was my first time to ever try pumpkin fro yo, and it was delicious! It definitely made me even more ready for fall and the cooler weather. :)

<3 Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment