Servings: 4
Ingredients:
4 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 large tomato, diced
1 cup Kraft- Fat Free Cheddar Cheese- Shredded
1 20 oz pack Jennie-O- Extra Lean Ground Turkey
1 35g pack McCormick Taco Seasoning- 30% less sodium
8 tbsp mango salsa (I used the one I got from the farmers market)
Directions:
Turn your stove on high, and spray a skillet with non-stick spray. While waiting for the stove to heat up, use a cutting board to chop up your tomato, and set aside in a bowl. Put your turkey in the skillet to start browning, and add in the taco seasoning with 1 cup of water. When the meat is broken up and the seasoning is mixed in, add in your tomatoes, and stir. When finished, turn off the stove, and set aside to cool. While waiting, shred your lettuce and divide into four equal servings. Pour your meat over the lettuce equally into the bowls, sprinkle the cheese evenly over the meat, and then top with the mango salsa. Grab a fork, and serve.
I paired my bowl with a side of baby carrots, and it was an amazing meal! My favorite part was definitely the mango salsa, because it gave the bowl so much flavor, as well as a bit of a spicy kick. I'm unsure on the exact nutrition, since I don't have it for the salsa, but based on what I know from the other ingredients I used, it comes out to be around 250 calories per serving, before adding the salsa. Keep it mind that it can vary based on the ingredients, size, and brands you use. I hope you enjoy it as well! :)
<3 Stephanie


No comments:
Post a Comment