Tuesday, September 18, 2012

School Lunch

Every Monday and Wednesday I have the option of a lunch from an elementary school, or, bringing my own lunch from home. So, I always opt to bring my own lunch. I never know what the school cafeteria will have, and I don't like to resort to fast food, Lunchables, etc. So, yesterday I had...



1) BLT
--3 slices Jennie-O turkey bacon
--1/2 Roma tomato
--2 slices wheat bread, toasted
--Iceberg lettuce

2) Honeycrisp apple

3) 100 calorie Emerald Natural Walnuts & Almonds pack

4) HEB Diet Green Tea- Citrus

Based on the ingredients/brands I used for the sandwich, the lunch came out to be around 380 calories, including the sides and drink. I enjoyed the sandwich, but not as much as the healthier BLT I made awhile back, mainly because I didn't have any avocados around. However, it was a delicious lunch. :)

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment