Friday, September 21, 2012

Grocery Store Friday

Just like many others, Fridays are normally my favorite day of the week. This semester, I have no Friday classes, and I like to do my grocery shopping during the morning. I enjoy it because not only do I get to restock my cabinets and shelves, but I love picking out fresh produce, trying new recipes, etc. I'm trying a few new recipes/ideas this week, so this gives you a bit of a preview for what's to come. However, the majority of the ingredients I already have...so you'll just have to wait! On today's list I have...

Salad
Dressing
Hard boiled eggs
Bananas
Apples
Blueberries
Peaches
Onions
Bell peppers
Zucchini
Chicken breast
Deli turkey
Nugo/Luna protein bars
Laughing Cow wedges
Wheat bread
Wraps
Cheerios
Fajita seasoning
Green tea
Soy/Almond milk
Greek yogurt
Cat food/treats...obviously not for me, but Jessie thinks she's the most important! ;)


What is your grocery store plan? I normally go once a week, plan ahead my meals for the week, and then make a list to bring with me. I like to plan ahead not only for budget, but so I'm more organized, and won't end up buying too many things I don't need, or too little.

Happy Friday! :D

<3 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment